Monday, July 10, 2006

Last Chance has Come and Gone


Prom was a success. A wild, crazy, would-do-it-again-in-a-heartbeat success. Thanks to all who came, showed any interest, or wish they could have come if not for distance, space, or other various commitments. Two weeks of planning and three days of execution combined to create a true "Sweet Sixteen" experience. I'll post some of my favorite photos here; once I get ahold of all the photos (from our various photographers) they'll be posted here.

The roommates...

Not many 7-month pregnant women would attend their 23-year-old sister's prom. But mine did!

Datamark does the Prom... glad my work peeps showed up!

3 comments:

maWeesa said...

nat... these pics aren't showing up as a slideshow on my computer.. they're just scattered across the page... but maybe that's one of the joys of having a crappy mac.. not sure?....

NatAttack said...

No, they're on a slideshow on my MySpace... they're just photos here. Boring, I know.

maWeesa said...

oh.. i see.. i was a little confused...

Definitely, maybe, probaby related posts:

If NatA! posted a photo with this blog, here it is!