Friday, February 16, 2007

Jumping off a cliff

Because every one is doing it... and it's a Friday afternoon and time to go home.

Yes, my hair is golden rod. No, I'm not smoking a pipe. Yes, I'm actually wearing flats in snow. I'm nutty like that.

(The traction isn't very good though. I would have fallen straight down our outside stairs this morning if I hadn't grabbed onto the rail like my life depended on it. Sigh. Two falls in two days. I'm on to some kind of record or something.)

And this is a winter get-up since it's -11 outside right now. I'm one of the lucky ones whose car wasn't stuck to the road. Maybe tomorrow it'll be in the 20's and we can turn our heat down.

Hope spring's eternal... (did you catch the double meaning?)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Is this sars talk again? I don't have a clue what your talking about in this post. Unless you just meant for everyone to know that it's cold and you almost fell down again. I followed that part. What's this about your hair? Is "Golden Rod" one of those fancy names for "another shade of blonde", or am i missing the mark entirely? This is exasperating.

NatAttack said...

Oh Claytron. I thought after 10 years of bffae you'd have me figured out.

But it IS cold, I DID almost fall down again, and it IS Friday, and I AM bored.

That's about the gist of it. Thanks and come again.

Colleen said...

YES!

kendall said...

this blog makes me miss you. and i was just listening to boston. I think you'd like the weather in california more than the weather in MA. at least you don't fall down on the west coast....

Unknown said...

....what's bffae stand for? I still can't figure it out. I know, I know, but i'll let you make whatever jab you want just to know.

NatAttack said...

No jabs. I was being silly when I wrote bffae because I knew you wouldn't know what it meant because you're not a 13-year-old girl. It's an acronym for 'best friends forever and ever'.

Definitely, maybe, probaby related posts:

If NatA! posted a photo with this blog, here it is!