Friday, April 28, 2006

Taking the higher road

"I was at a crossroads. It was apparent I could cry if I wanted to, or I could handle this and all other challenges with faith and a positive attitude. My happiness and eternal well-being were dependent upon my choice. The decision was simple. I chose to be positive, creative, very active, and to do everything possible to fulfill my destiny as a son of God, sent to grow from an earthly experience. Once made, this choice was firm and I never looked back." -Elder John B. Dickson

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

Definitely, maybe, probaby related posts:

If NatA! posted a photo with this blog, here it is!