--written by Paul during some slow moments at work
- She knows 2, 4, 6, and 8 and inserts them as you say the odd numbers
- Itsy Bitsy Spider: she'll do the hand motions sometimes, especially the spider climbing part;
- Ring Around the Rosies: She says "up" to get you to do it with her, and she loves falling down so much that she falls halfway through the song;
- Head Shoulders Knees and Toes: she'll squat with her hands downward, then end with both hands pointing to her noes;
- Others: she recognizes other songs, but treats them like Ring Around the Rosies and falls down halfway through
- Animals: dog, cat, duck, horse, bear, sheep, lion, frog, chicken, cow, owl, fish, elephant, and some others with their respective noises, except a giraffe which has no noises.
- Family: mom, dad, Remy, grandma, grandpa, Mallory, Joshua, Amos (because we see them often)
- Body parts: eyes, nose, mouth, teeth, neck, chin, cheeks, ears, knees and toes (obviously), hair, hands, feet, belly
- Actions: sit, help, touch, stand, couch (which means run and sit on the couch),
- She loves her Shows which are Little Baby Bum cartoons on youtube. We ask "do you want to watch a show?" and she'll yell "show!" and clap her hands and wiggle back and forth.
- She loves cereal; that's my bad.
- She loves nectarines; that's Nat's bad.
- She loves her parents.
It was this funny little moment where Remy decided to show off her words without prompting. She's evolving!