Saturday, January 24, 2009

Krafter's Korner*

Happy Friday night. Er.... Saturday morning.

I've been wanting to craft for six months. Tonight, on a whim, I gave it a go. I'm always satisfied to see the things my own hands make--and the output is based on the creative decisions my brain makes as I don't have patterns or follow pictures directly. (This is the way I bake too.)

Needless to say, a well spent evening with my ipod (listening to a playlist ironically named "Because I Can"), sitting on my bed and feeling productive. Fun productive. (Cleaning the toilet makes me feel productive. This feeling is not the same.)

I like this side of me. The end.

*Isn't it awful when C's are replaced with K's? Do you think there's evidence that supports shoppers frequent establishments with kitschy spelling?

4 comments:

Cheryl and William said...

What did you kraft? I'm kurious to see what you kame up with :-) (Sorry to be so korny- i just kouldn't resist after your final comment)

Alicia said...

I need to know more about breaking into your inner craft-queen.

If you came up with anything HALF as fabulous as your homemade greeting cards, I will need a full report.

I'll wait right here.

ju said...

I always feel like the replacement K for the C is always a personal attack on me, but probably only because I hate it with every fiber of my being.

Cabra Forte said...

I also resent any vendor that decides it is a great idea to have their store be called a "shoppe". It makes me want to strangle myself.

Definitely, maybe, probaby related posts:

If NatA! posted a photo with this blog, here it is!