Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Letter to TRL

Tonight Krista and I finalized our travel plans to New York City over Labor Day. One of our greatest goals in life is to be on National TV--and NYC is the place to get things done! What follows is an email I so eloquently wrote to TRL (that's Total Request Live for you non MTV-literate people) in an effort to gain tickets to the show:
________________________________________________________________

TRL peeps:

My roommates and I are coming all the way from the SLC to the NYC and would looooooooove to be on TRL. Can you find a space for a few unmarried 23-year-old Mormons? (Yes! We exist!) We're looking for the full New York urban experience. Let me know if and or what you need from me to make this dream a reality!

Thanks sooo much in advance!
Nat Attack

No comments:

Definitely, maybe, probaby related posts:

If NatA! posted a photo with this blog, here it is!