Tuesday, May 16, 2006

An anonymous fan!

Slim to rarely do people (you all) comment on my blogs. Sad day, I know. However, this post is not to lament the tragic inactivity of internet readers and the blogging community in general. I'm writing ironically to post the exciting fact that I have a fan! In the last 2 hours, my number of comments have quadrupled! Here's the snapshot of comments left by my new bff.

  • Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
  • Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
  • Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
  • Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
  • Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
  • What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
  • Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
  • Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
  • Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
  • Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
  • Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
  • Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
    Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
  • I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.

Can you believe this!? Someone adores me! My blog has awesome content--better than most rubbish available! I am nice!

So it's pretty apparent to all involved that my so-named anonymous fan is either a computer-generated program or a lonely international attempting to woo me into a supplying them a greencard and a "get out of (insert your country here) free card." Regardless of the fact, is it embarrassing to admit I still enjoyed the compliments?

Thanks to Jakers & Clayt for being my consistent commenters. Greencard or not.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i hope you didn't just run your special internet friend off. finding interactive readers is tough these days.

Definitely, maybe, probaby related posts:

If NatA! posted a photo with this blog, here it is!