Wednesday, May 24, 2006

The Greatest Text Convo in the World

Me: You do know there’s no place for FHE ditchers in the Celestial Kingdom, right?

G: Well before you get translated, why don’t you bring us some cookies?

Me: I believe penitence is for the sinners.

G: What about grace and mercy?

Me: It is only after all that we can do that we’re saved.

G: That’s my fav scripture… but really the issue is the cookies you promised.

Me: Cookies!? Are you kidding me!?

G: Yeah, C--- and D---- just went running so in half hour you should bring over cookies

Me: I can’t! The Suns are playing and who else would support Nash?

G: Nash is on our TV as well.

Me: True, but I smell like campfire and won’t be leaving the house. I do appreciate the treat you’ll bring me tomorrow.

G: Just for that I hope your Suns lose.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Come on Natalie, your downsizing all the witty conversations we've had. That's really the greatest text conversation in the world? He didn't even rile you up.

Second of all, what about all that blaspheme stuff you were getting on to me about?

Third of all, what the freak happened Gambit!?

Fourth of all, go mav's!

Definitely, maybe, probaby related posts:

If NatA! posted a photo with this blog, here it is!