Thursday, July 09, 2009

don't cry for me thanksgiving


In keeping with tradition, I'm going to have a fabulous Thanksgiving. Today, tickets were purchased to spend the day of Thanks in BUENOS AIRES and MEXICO CITY. Happy Thanksgiving indeed.

This means I'd better get the rest of my life caught up in blog format before November. Which means Prague and Zurich should actually get blogged, the 4th of July, and the rice crispy treat sculpture I made to honor Michael Jackson. PLUS more pictures of the shaggy mullet, countdowns to my two August weddings, and probably not oh so much more!

But it won't be tomorrow. I'm flying in and out of Philadelphia (via Manchester, NH) in a single day for three hours worth of meetings. When did I become this old and professional? And what kind of logic makes blogging 4.5 hours before a wake up the right thing to do after having spotty performance for the last 12 months?

I depress impress even myself.

2 comments:

Colleen said...

Buenos Aires! Big Apple!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIIv1y9IGEc

Jan said...

I'm holding my breath....

Definitely, maybe, probaby related posts:

If NatA! posted a photo with this blog, here it is!