1. I'm not a fan of word verification captchas to leave comments on your blog. It makes surfing the web while laying on my bed in the dark so complicated.
2. My current tank of gas has lasted 180 miles; the light came on this afternoon. I'd normally be bugged, but considering I haven't filled my car since December 4th, I think I'll let this one slide.
3. The first time I saw "In the Heights", I saw it on the very front row in NYC. I saw it tonight with five of my girlfriends here in Boston and sat on the very last row. Mas excelente from both views.
4. I've been on a bi-coastal flight every month since August with the exception of September. I'm equally torn between the joy of being able to leave my bag unpacked for more than four days and feeling stir crazy not having something major on the horizon. Who's ready to get something on the calendar?
5. Previous to this winter, I can't remember having a head cold. I'm beginning to think my body rebels against being in Boston -- my face is back to its can't-decide-if-it-wants-to-constantly-drain-or-clog MADNESS and it's frustrating. I'm soldiering on, but between that and the 14-year-old cystic acne, I may never leave my house again.
(Orange you glad I didn't say cupcake?)