Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Noisy Distance

No words and too many words. That's the dilemma I find myself in.

The rattling in my brain is so loud, I can hardly think over it; the noise is distracting and keeps my fingers from typing what my synapses are firing.

I have a lot going on in my life right now; surprise! But for as much as I (somewhat) regularly spew forth here, you'll find very little information or insight that's deeper than skin. The act is deliberate; I'm resistant to spill my innermost workings and wonderings.

Historically, I'm able to find a balance between my cyber-self and my flesh-and-blood self; the two are actually married. But for now; for the last while of now's, my urge to create and report on the cyber side of life has been suppressed as my brain is working overtime processing what's going on in my head.

The noise is too loud to put my hands to work.

Definitely, maybe, probaby related posts:

If NatA! posted a photo with this blog, here it is!