Tuesday, August 25, 2009

2009 going out in style

Alternate title: Be Careful What You Wish For

You may have noticed my new blog layout. My friend Long Time Coming finally met my friend Procrastination. How do you do good sir.

The new template has a more robust archiving feature (see right sidebar, lower quadrant), and each of my blogging year lists how many posts have been written in each respective year. Considering 2006 was only 3/5ths of a year, 2009 is far and away the weakest link.

Doesn't someone want to bet that I can't at least surpass 2008's blog total? That's 113 blogs (plus this one).

Wait. That's kind of insane. Just barely more than three months until we bid farewell to the aughts. That's at the very least, 1 blog a day, R18. (Wasn't math so much easier before you had to decimal point?) That's a lot of content. But still, I kind of like a challenge.

So, someone dare me to do it. And then, I'll let you, the faithful readers, vote on each post (note the fancy 'lil checkable boxes at the end? you don't even have to log in!) to see if it's worthy of a counting. Sound like fun? Oye, sounds stressful.

Someone pull the trigger and I'll say good-bye to my truly stress-free life and become a slave to the machine.

4 comments:

Charone Peterson said...

I don't even know you but I love your blog despite the fact that it was somewhat barren this year. So I gladly dare ya.

Does this count as de-lurking?

Jan said...

I'm a simple girl and love whatever you do!

NatAttack said...

Holy CRAP folks. If a lurker comes out of the woodwork and forces my hand, how can I turn that down?

Moe. Welcome. I'm of course interested to know how you found my blog, where you're located, your life story, etc. Care you to be one of my necessary 114 blogs? Email me @ the {dot} nat [dot] factor attttt gmail [dot] com. Or go back underground, your call.

Erica Layne | Let Why Lead said...

I'm all for it. But no pressure! We'll take any bites of Natalie we can get!

Definitely, maybe, probaby related posts:

If NatA! posted a photo with this blog, here it is!