Thursday, June 15, 2006

The streak continues...

My streak as one of the luckiest people on earth continues....

For the 2nd month in a row, I won one of the four raffle prizes offered to our entire company at our monthly employee meeting. I sat in my chair, raffle tickle calmly laid before me, and I knew I was going to win.

My number was called slowly from the front... 3...3...4...8...1........0. Wahoo. Granted it's only $20 to Applebees, but even the ticket caller (the founder of the company) recognized me and reminded everyone I won last time. I hope the fellow co-works don't incite a riot and raid my oatmeal supply.

I like being lucky. I never win anything large or terribly exciting--but I find money and I win raffles and contests (like the cake dive) with terrible odds.

Sometimes it's good to be me.

4 comments:

maWeesa said...

you lucky lucky girl... it is good to be you... you'd think after three years of living together some of that luck would rub off onto me

kendall said...

nope, none of it rubbed off after 12+ years of living together. I'm actually really jealous of you nat. But in a healthy sort of way.

Alicia said...

Remember how you won laser hair removal? That's pretty much the coolest thing ever. At least that's what I hear anyway. Have you cashed that bad boy in yet? May as well do it on the way to Applebees. Lucky sucker.

Anonymous said...

I don't know where the proper place is to comment on your picture, but i can't help but wonder why a neckaphobic gal as yourself would use such a view to project what most use as the base of all their assumptions on pages such as these.

Definitely, maybe, probaby related posts:

If NatA! posted a photo with this blog, here it is!