Monday, June 19, 2006

"Unwritten" and slightly obsessed



I hate to admit it, but my house is slightly obsessed with this song.

My favorite memories surrounding this song are:

* Driving around Sugarhouse late at night with the windows open after an evening at "The Hotel." We were singing, dancing, and generally grooving.

* Texts from Melissa - for the last two weeks I've been getting random song quotes through texts.

* This is the opening song to one of our newest favorite MTV shows, "The Hills."

* Anyone in the house will start singing one or two words from the song and can stop--and nearly immediately someone else will pick up the song lyrics.

Why are we so obsessed? I don't know--maybe it's a throwback to early 90's pop we've all been so desperately missing.

1 comment:

maWeesa said...

oh my heck.. i've been trying to think of a way to blog about this song and you beat me to it! good job sucker.. LOVE IT!

Definitely, maybe, probaby related posts:

If NatA! posted a photo with this blog, here it is!