Monday, June 19, 2006

Team Jenga

Last night, Krista and I were super bored. And I mean super to the max. Every cable station was a bust--either some crappy show like "My Fair Brady" or lame movies from our childhood (Home Alone 2 anyone?). To add to our general discomfort, it was 84 degrees in our house. MISERABLE! What was the cure?

JENGA!



I know this sounds silly, but Krista and I are the best Jenga players. Really, the best. With our powers combined, we are nearly unstoppable. In fact, we were so on our game last night that we were one piece, one piece, from beating the game. (Beating the game occurs when you remove every piece possible without the tower toppling.) We've beat the game one time before (Apr. 05) but this is the closest we've come to doing it again.

We own Jenga.

Did I mention it was hot? Yeah, we might have played in our underwear.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wait, wait, wait. There are two ways to remove all the pieces in Jenga and "beat" the game; The Wuss way, and the Real way. If you remove the middle ones and leave the outside two all the way up, then yes you've removed all the pieces possible, but that is what we call the wuss way. If you really "beat" Jenga, then you ended up with a tower of single criss-crossed pieces all the way up. So........how was it? Because, from the picture i get the feeling there was some wussing going on.

NatAttack said...

Yo you. You don't even know what you're talking about. I know how shaky your hands are.

Cabra Forte said...

Hey...I liked Home Alone 2. And you'd better believe that I watched it. And I liked it too.

Definitely, maybe, probaby related posts:

If NatA! posted a photo with this blog, here it is!