Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Busy Bee

Life's been pretty crazy lately. Not crazy drama crazy, but it's definitely keeping me busy. In the last few weeks, I feel like I've hardly had any "down time"--which isn't neccesarily a bad thing, but as someone who craves a soft bed and a good book as much as I do, never having a moment to myself can start to be taxing. But this isn't a post to moan and complain, but rather to celebrate the fact I have the opprotunity to be active!

Last night Michele called me on my drive home from work wanting to know if I was interested in dinner at my all-time favorite restaurant the Texas Roadhouse. Well how could I say no to that!? I met Mich, Krista, and Heidi out in Murray and we had a delicious meal and entertaining chatter. The movie "Take the Lead" was starting at the movie theater immediately following dinner, so we enjoyed the finest dollar theater Taylorsville has to offer. Upon arrival home we had to practice the dance moves we'd seen on the big screen, so our living room became a makeshift dancefloor for cha-cha, rumba, and some good old fashioned urban hip-hop. It was another quasi-late night as we stayed awake chatting and planning for the prom.

Prom? Yeah, that's right. We're hosting a prom on Saturday July 8th. Location is TBA--and that's what's holding us back at this point. It looks like our best option might be my sister's clubhouse; and I'm pretty excited about that option.

I was filling out my calendar at work this morning and this is what's coming in the next four weeks: Ward Temple Night, Michele's birthday and ensuing activities, Kendall's surgery, possible boating this weekend in Pocatello, camping over the 4th of July, Prom 2006: Last Chance for Summer Romance, Las Vegas for the Dashboard/Ben Lee show with friends, trip to Portland/Seaside with my immediate family, and Krista's birthday. I'm tired thinking about it!

But it's lunchtime at work now and speaking of busy... I'm going to wash my car, get my eyebrows waxed, and maybe get something to eat. Buzzzzzzz.

No comments:

Definitely, maybe, probaby related posts:

If NatA! posted a photo with this blog, here it is!