Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Cry About it You Big Eater

Anyone who is a frequent reader of my blog is probably starting to see a theme in my posts. I post about:

a) My travels
b) Humorous, yet slightly embarrassing things that happen to me
c) Strange stories or websites I find on the world wide web

This, my blog-reading friends, is a C blog.

What strange site could she have found today?, you may be asking yourself. Well, try this on for size: Crying, while eating. HIlarious.

Each video (yes! videos of people crying while they're eating!) has a small explanation for each video. What said eater/crier is eating, and why he/she is crying.

Oh man, you've got to go watch some of these videos. So what do you think... are these people for real? (I understand they are in fact real people, thanks Tiff, but are they really crying while they're eating?) Or is it for show?

Either way, some people are nutcases. Mostly I'm just mad I didn't come up with this idea first.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL...Great post and interesting site. I don't know that I think it's funny necessarily. I might in a day or two though. I was crying my eyes out while eating last night actually, so I can kind of relate. One thing for sure though, there is no way in h e double hockey sticks that anyone is ever going to get that on film when/if it ever happens again.

Traci

Anonymous said...

i'm pretty sure they're all faking it. Make that more than pretty sure. They could probably make it on America's Funniest Home Videos.

Alaina said...

Mad you didn't come up with this idea first!? Crazy girl. That made me laugh pretty good.

I'm posting to document how late I'm awake, too.

Love!

Definitely, maybe, probaby related posts:

If NatA! posted a photo with this blog, here it is!