Saturday, September 02, 2006

It's Raining, it's Pouring..

So, it's raining in New York City. Of the cats and dogs variety. Do I still love it here? Emphatically yes.

We flew on the red eye from SLC to NYC Thursday night and arrived into the city yesterday morning about 6:00. We rode in a town car to the M's apartment and have been running ever since then. We saw Jessica Simpson yesterday at the Today show, the girl from Little Miss Sunshine going into the NBC studios, and walked right behind Maria Munos on her way to do a commentary.

I have lots of stories to tell, but they need pictures to accompany them so you'll have to wait! Be excited! And feel bad for me since my shoes, my pants, my socks, and just about everything I own is soaking wet...!

No comments:

Definitely, maybe, probaby related posts:

If NatA! posted a photo with this blog, here it is!