By the time I evict myself from bed, do the requisite washing, dressing and brushing and get myself onto the bus, onto the red line, onto the green line, read my work email, read the recaps of the previous night's tv, attended my daily 930 scrum, and countless other "musts", I've long forgotten what glorious revelations from the night before I was supposed to type.
As far as last night is concerned: All I remember was that I cried several times. I was watching The Biggest Loser and Beauty and the Geek. I'm totally losing my edge.
IN MY DEFENSE:
- Biggest Loser always makes me cry. It's either because:
- Laying/lying/lay'in in bed eating Hot Tamales and watching other people work out and not-eat will shame anyone
- One of the contestant's mother died last night. That's reality.
- It was "makeover night" on Beauty and the Geek. I don't even watch this show, but when I found out it was makeover night, I set my DVR to record. I love love love a good makeover.
- I was maybe cry/laughing because one of the geeks turned out to be uber hot. Like Seth Cohen/Dan Humphrey/Chuck Bartowski geek chic.
- a. the show is incredibly inspirational
b. the show is incredibly guilt-inducing
Last night, I had it written all clever and funny. In the light of day, I look like the girl who cries at Kodak commercials.