Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Group Think

My after-work hours have been filled with shopping for home goods and supervising my interior decorators. Last night, we (and by "we", I mean those who know how to accurately wield tools. I watched.) hung frames and arranged flowers until midnight. (Pictures forthcoming!) Thanks for allowing me to post about non-personal things.

Today's awesomely random must see site is SideTaker.com. Arguing couples let the residents of the World Wide Web choose whose side of the relationship argument to take. Some of these crack me right up. If you have a few minutes to burn and have already completed your home or visiting teaching (don't want you to feel guilty come end of the month!), check out this site.

Question: what might the global, social, and economic ramifications of this site mean? Will couples therapists be out of work? Let me hear your scenarios.

Now back to your regularly scheduled decorating program.

No comments:

Definitely, maybe, probaby related posts:

If NatA! posted a photo with this blog, here it is!