Monday, August 21, 2006

Get lost LiLo

I'm not embarrassed to admit that one of my guiltiest pleasures is reading about pop culture. I surf all kinds of blogs and sites regarding celebrities, tv, movies, and music. I don't think it's arrogant to say that I know pretty much everything going on in this vertical. Lame? Yes. Entertaining? Most definitely.

I definitely get sick of stories that repeat over and over and never change. So, I have little patience for stories about how dumb Paris is or how creepy Tom Cruise acts. Pam Anderson, J. Simp, and Eva don't interest me. (For the record, I love reading about Jessica Alba, Reese Witherspoon and Ryan, and Ben/Jen, etc... happy family, do-gooder types.)

So my big question of the day is this--is anyone else sick of Lindsey Lohan? I've never been a big fan of her work--the only movies I actually enjoyed were the Parent Trap (when she was 11), and Mean Girls. All my voyeuristic reading and photo viewing show her as a party-girl with hardly any redeeming qualities. Check out this pic of her and her mom hanging out, drinking Jack Daniels on an un-sheeted mattress. Hello trash. The blog I get most of my smutty gossip pictures from is PopSugar... check out the comings and goings of the wreck known as LiLo. And this is just eleven days worth of posts!

Argh, I'm ready for Miss Lohan to take a leap. Am I the only one who feels this way?

1 comment:

Tapperfan said...

You are not alone - Please make her just go away!!!!!
I've always been partial to Hilary Duff anyway!

Definitely, maybe, probaby related posts:

If NatA! posted a photo with this blog, here it is!