Friday, August 11, 2006

Soul 2 Soul II

One week ago today I went to the sweetest concert in my concert-attending history. It was the Soul 2 Soul II Tour at the Delta Center -- for those of you not familiar with the country music scene (which, knowing my friends is most of you), this was the Faith Hill and Tim McGraw concert.

Faith and Tim really ARE the perfect celebrity couple. They're both fantastically attractive, and honestly seem to love each other. Actually, the two of them performing together might be the sexiest thing ever:




It was really hard to select just one video for this post (I haven't figured out how to post multiple YouTube videos yet). I had a good time surfing through potential videos and this is the one I decided upon because Faith and Tim are together. I didn't take this video, nor is it even from the Salt Lake show, but you get the point.

We sat in the upper bowl but still had a great view of the stage... the concert was well worth every penny paid. Faith and Tim both did an hour set and then six or seven songs together. They both had such high energy! I'd see them again in a heartbeat if I could...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I will attest that this was the sexiest thing ever. . this one song gave me, what can only be interpreted as, hotflashes!

Definitely, maybe, probaby related posts:

If NatA! posted a photo with this blog, here it is!