Tuesday, August 01, 2006

New Best Feeling

Last night I discovered one of the newest, best feelings.

I went to the library branch near our house last night after work. As I wandered the aisles, my eyes on consta-scan, my gaze kept brushing books I've previously checked-out and read. I know and understand that I read an exorbitant amount, but I'd never had such a visual representation and validation of the books I've read.

Granted, the branch of our library isn't gynormously expansive, but it's still pretty good sized. I'm not going to lie, it was a really good feeling when I recognized why my eyes kept pausing on recognizable book jackets.

Let's mark for the record that being "into" music isn't the only hobby left on the block.

No comments:

Definitely, maybe, probaby related posts:

If NatA! posted a photo with this blog, here it is!