Sunday, August 27, 2006

Guiltiest Guilty Pleasure

I don't know if anyone else is watching the Emmy's right now, but you most certainly should be! Oh wow oh wow oh wow. Award shows are definitely one of my guilty pleasures that most people don't understand. But this is the Emmy's people! And Conan is hosting!!! It's just been this giggle fest the whole time--even when they introduced the accountants. It's about an hour and a half in (half-way) and I'm taking a quick commercial break and a few awards for Made for TV slots to update this. I'm so giddy between each commercial break! Hopefully I'll be able to find the intro video on YouTube to post tomorrow--it was a riot.

I understand this is terribly disjointed and not that exciting, but I'M EXCITED and in a hurry so I don't miss any more Conan funny...

1 comment:

Tapperfan said...

It just so happens that I can get you an invite to a fairly embarassing Oscar party that goes down ever year. That's right...red carpet and all!

Definitely, maybe, probaby related posts:

If NatA! posted a photo with this blog, here it is!