1. My flight e-ticket finally arrived for the Q4 Euro Adventure. Cities I've only seen on a map--Barcelona, Zurich, Paris now have confirmation codes and official flight numbers. Only two full months stand between me and the greatest self-propelled vacation ever. (Rule #1 for trip planning: If you really want to go, you have to be willing to make it happen. Sounds simplistic, but it's true.) November 22nd can't come soon enough.
2. I set my mail to begin forwarding to my new apartment the end of the month. I also requested the gas and electricity be shut off. (Rule #1 for moving: Preparation will keep you from anxiety.) September 1st can't come soon enough.
3. Joe and Jamar coming this weekend. Friday can't come soon enough.
4. Per tradition, my parents are confirmed to come help me customize the new place. September 21st can't come soon enough.
5. My sister-cousin Erica is going to have a baby today! I'm so excited to see if they're having a boy or a girl. I voted "boy" in their online pool, but my heart says girl. Girls lead boys 12-2 in the Wms family. That baby can't come soon enough!