* This morning, I noticed that my fifteen loads of trash had been picked-over. I hope one of the neighbors enjoys the tent with no poles. (Maybe they'll be as handy as Nate was in NH last year.)
* I started getting nervous that my quest for optimism might be turning me into a SeriouslySoBlessed blog. Don't worry, my life totally sucks on certain days. Rest easy yall. I might make cards and sport a half-braid in the front, but I still have dark parts in my heart. Dun dun dunnnnn.
* Went crazy buying country songs on iTunes. INCLUDING a fabulous new song by Darius Rucker. That's right. Hootie is b(l)ack. Both meanings speak wonders for the country-music scene.
* I asked an old coworker (from the D-Mark) in an IM conversation how her daughter was. After responding, she asked me how my bangs are. Bah-hah. Don't worry all; they're doing just fine. They're currently eight months long, standing up by themselves!, and their color is totally changing. Everytime I cut them my hair looks blonder. I'm seriously, so, so blessed to have bangs this great.
* BOOKED MY PARIS HOTEL. And found out Paris has free bike rentals throughout the entire city. I'll start praying for a dry day now. Pretty sure I might cry when I get there.
* I'm on day 26 of skirts. I think there's a light far off, but too far off to get too excited about.
* A combination of three things that hold a special place in my heart:
* If commenting patterns hold solid, I project three people will have something to say. And seriously, those three people make me feel so, so, so blessed.