* The outfit I'm wearing today is very sister missionary-ish. If sisters were allowed to wear mis-matching patterns. (Surely there's a rule about that elsewise I would have seen some enterprising Sister mix-matching it up a little bit.) It's not awful looking, I think it's the mid-calf skirt length.
* By now, the entire (Mormon) world has heard of the Seriously, so Blessed blog. Is anyone besides me sick of it? The first 10 posts were funny, but now it's just overkill. The new, better-than-SsB activity? Finding real world examples of blogs that embody the SsB attitude and sharing them. I won't post them here, but I'm more than happy to share--both the ones I've found and the ones that have been forwarded to me. Fear not little flock, none of the blogs are of people I actually know. You can breathe easier now.
* This is just a shout-out to all eight of my sisters and sister-cousins. One of these days we should have a trip for just us 8. Summer 2010?
* Due to the impending move, I had a productive Saturday. I cleaned my closet, weeded out some old clothes, and decided to take advantage of my last month of free laundry by deciding to wash EVERYTHING I own. I'm six loads in, and haven't touched the main closet. (For my memories sake, the jeans, hoodies, winter blankets, and tank tops are done.)
* Boston continues to experience weekly hurricanes. I've never lived in a place with more frequent torrential downpours. I'm actually kind of loving it.
* I got called as a Relief Society teacher yesterday.
* Aren't you supposed to outgrow childhood acne at, oh, say 16? I love that my window of terror is 22-25. Awesome.
* I guess that means I look like a 16-year-old sister missionary. Double awesome.
* I'm headed to Portland in a week, for a week. Schedule your Nat time now if you want it. August is going to be over before I know it. (Which is never a bad thing as I get paid a month's worth of salary the first of the month.)
* As I laid/lie/layed reading in bed last night I decided I was kind of tired. 9:51. Too early to turn the lights off? I guess not. 9:51 is four standard deviations away from the mean in the standard bell curve of Nat's going to bed distribution. THIS IS AN OUTLYING OCCURRENCE PEOPLE. Bet your face it's statistically significant. (Kramer's V!)
* Want to see how gorgeous and adorable my sister and niece are?
* Any more lurkers want to self-identify?
* Lastly, I bought the movie Far & Away at Target last week. ($5? Yes please.) Sigh. Remember when Tom used to be young, hot, and not-crazy? I love everything about this movie. It's yours to borrow should you want.