But what about you dear readers? Google allows me to track some very basic things about you, so some fun facts while you're wasting time here:
- I have twice as many Utah readers as Massachusetts readers; though my MA readers spend three times as long on the site reading.
- California is the state with third highest readership which is funny, because I only know three people there. Lurkers! Welcome. Also? I'm jealous of your weather but my irrational disdain for California keeps me from your fair shores.
- Top Ten Cities of readership: New York City, Salt Lake City, Provo, Tempe, Boston, Cambridge, Midvale, Orem, Lehi, Brookline Village. Welcome ye citizens of foreign nations. (Also, NYC? Seriously? Again with the lurking.)
- 24% of you are Mac users, 70% Windows, 2% iPod, 1% iPhone, .66% Linux
- In the last month, the biggest referrers to my blog wereAlicia, Don'tDoDumbThings.com, Melissa, Erica, and my cousin Rachel. Thanks ladies. (Also, sisters? Are you out there?)
- The winning keywords people searched upon and hit my blog for were 1) Tammy Taylor sunglasses and 2) How do I know if my friends are running a meth lab? This blog is nothing if not diverse.
As a random question, are you loving or hating the overwhelming owls on my blog now? I half like them, half miss my simple, clean white space. I'm probably harder to browse now at work, too, eh? AND I LOOK LIKE A A MORMON BLOG. Oye. It's okay though. We're all trying something new. What's your vote?
Also, thanks for stopping by. 100,000 by Memorial Day. I can feel it.