Saturday, March 06, 2010

it's the day we get ready for sunday

11:20 PM Saturday night:

Homegirl didn't even know what I needed. But in an unsurprising turn of events, she just knew.

Also? Alice in Wonderland is a strange movie. I saw it in 3D IMAX, so that part was cool -- but I just couldn't get past Alice looking like a really pretty boy the whole time. (I'm sorry. Someone had to say it. Better than calling her ugly, yes?)

And now.... 32 minutes left to get to the store. I guess I better put some pants on...

2 comments:

Charone Peterson said...

Love your posts lately, especially the one on reading books. I definitely didn't raise my hand in response to if anyone is tired of listening to you talk.

Totally off topic but..since I know you watched the Olympics faithfully, am I alone in thinking that Meryl Davis (USA Ice Dancing) looked like an Avatar on Ice? See picture:

http://www.annarbor.com/assets_c/2009/12/Bollywood%20Hit%20Figure%20_Need-thumb-300x486-20722.jpg

NatAttack said...

Hahaha -- you're spot on! She definitely looks some kind of cartoon/avatar.

And I've had fun being a better blogger. I guess you won the 2009 bet! Though I was only 38 posts short... but my numbers were MUCH better after your challenge.

Don't worry, I'm determined 2010 is going to take us back to the fatter days... :)

Definitely, maybe, probaby related posts:

If NatA! posted a photo with this blog, here it is!