Tuesday, May 15, 2007

After My Own Heart

Thanks to Anonymous (care to reveal yourself?) for passing along this gem:

------------------------------------------------------
Texas Man Charged With Stealing $250G Worth of Skittles Candy
Monday, May 14, 2007
Associated Press

DALLAS — A little candy can add up to a rainbow of trouble.
A man caught removing tires from a truck that was supposed to contain 28 pallets of Skittles has been charged with stealing $250,000 worth of the candy, police said.

Seven pallets are missing, authorities said. Alan Chavez, 22, has been charged with first-degree felony theft. It was unclear Monday whether he had a lawyer.
Chavez said he had paid someone else $500 for the truck's rims and tires, police said. The truck has an estimated value of $85,000, and the trailer's value is $30,000.
--------------------------------------

Ahhhh! I want to be in a rainbow of trouble! Seven pallets? I think that was about my 2006 consumption.

I think I may be in love.

4 comments:

NatAttack said...

My favorite part is that two people have sent me this link completely unsolicited...

I'm happy I'm predictable. And ya'll know me well enough to remember the nitty-gritties...

Alaina said...

Mmmmm.... Skittles....

Anonymous said...

how kind of you to think of Mal for her 16th birthday on Friday...too bad it didn't work out!
Kinobud

Rachel Eve said...

Oh dear...why would you ever want so many skittles!

Definitely, maybe, probaby related posts:

If NatA! posted a photo with this blog, here it is!