Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Near Meltdown

I promised myself that if my computer would turn on one more time (just once!) and I could back-up all my data I'd be happy. It could die in peace after that. I'd be happy to let it go. I needed to get on just once more.

Now that my stuff is backed up, is it wrong to wish for it to live? Or am I just being greedy?

I mean, I'm the photographer/documenter of ya'lls lives. Had my computer died, a piece of your history would have died. (Alright, I'll confess--it's mostly my history, but I could supply a photo of anyone who comments this blog. Go ahead, test me.)

In the spirit of history; check out these pictures that now live because my computer was resurrected. (And it only cost me a measly box of Honey Nut Cheerios in payoff to Cheryl's techie fiancee who fixed it!)

Canoeing near Bear Lake last summer

When I caught a 95-mph foul ball with the back of my thigh

Workin' the 2002 Winter Olympics

Freshman tennis A Cancunian romance
Your stereotypical 19/21 year-old BYU group of friends

I know this was a truly random assortment of photos. THat's the beauty of having so many! And now that my computer breathes again I have access to all of them!

A miracle.

And I'll reissue the challenge; I'll wager a dedicated-blog to anyone I don't have a photo (or can easily find one) of who comments this post.

7 comments:

kendall said...

too bad you have pictures of me.

Anonymous said...

How about a thin one of me? ha ha
Kinobud

Whits said...

hmmm I dont believe you have pics of ME :D Can't wait to see the whitney dedicated post.

Alicia said...

You've got WAY too many pictures of me... almost to the point that I'm AFRAID of what you've got in your stash :)

You win.

Alicia

Rachel Eve said...

Aww, what good memories you have in those pictures! My favorite is little freshman Natalie.

Anonymous said...

What up blogger friend that I've never even met.. The dedication blog may be impossible..but no worries here. Later.

maWeesa said...

i'm screwed... i'm not sure if you have more pics of you or me

Definitely, maybe, probaby related posts:

If NatA! posted a photo with this blog, here it is!