Monday, April 30, 2007

Overkill

Look. I know you're tired of hearing about it. I'm getting tired of writing about it. But I have got to talk about it one more time. Just once. I promise. Then it will become like He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named and be the Accessory-That-Must-Not-Be-Named.

I'm talking of course about the Gucci Fanny Pack.

I saw someone wearing one. At a club. In New York City.

I think Melissa and Michele thought I was crazy because I was kind of freaking out about it. Someone. Wearing one. Live. In Person.

Guess I'll go home and dust mine off.

4 comments:

kendall said...

Maybe I should be wearing one...I better be nicer to Grandma so I get one for christmas.

Mallory Jan said...

Nat, Gucci is always timeless. I think you should wear it.

Alaina said...

I really think you should figure out a way to pull it off. I have full faith in you.

Anonymous said...

Chutzpah you have in spades, baby!
WHY NOT?
Kinobud

Definitely, maybe, probaby related posts:

If NatA! posted a photo with this blog, here it is!