Monday, April 02, 2007

How We Roll

A brief snippet of the Williams clan gathered for General Conference Saturday night.

QUIZ*: (you can choose which question you'd like to answer)

a. How many people are viewable in this clip?

b. Names of family members (including animals) seen in this clip.

c. Quiz question I missed in reference to above clip.

*Individuals in clip are not eligible to take video quiz. If you can't fight the urge to respond because this is a pop-quiz you can undoubtedly pass with flying colors, call me and I'll tell you how smart you really are.

3 comments:

MishMyBelle said...

Answer to question A: 12 people in the clip...am I correct??

Rachel said...

I have no answers, I just want you to know I love reading your blog.

NatAttack said...

Hahahaha. I actually have no idea. But it's kind of confusing because some people are shown twice so they can't double count. I guess I'll go count right now...

Wow. Heck if you might be right Mich. I'm impressed.

Wow. And thanks Rach. Right back atcha lady.

Definitely, maybe, probaby related posts:

If NatA! posted a photo with this blog, here it is!