Wednesday, April 11, 2007

The Day After

Are ya'll getting sick of America's Next Top Model blogs*? I'm sorry! This will be the last, I promise.

Want to read the media's official write-ups? You can read them here and here. I found them to informatively incorrect. A hoot nonetheless. See? There were girls who did take it seriously. I'm glad. I hope they got what they were looking for.

I'm not going to lie, I kind of miss practicing my "walk" down the giant hallway at work. The people a floor below us are probably happy as my heels are no longer stomping on their ceiling.

Did I tell you I put my blog address on my application? Here's hoping they never visit here. That would kill my chances for sure, right?

But to satisfy the people who think I attended this casting non in jest but in actual hopes of becoming America's Next Top Model, I offer this photo as consolation. Proof I was visibly shattered at not being chosen to interview.
But there's still hope for my written application, right?

*Thanks to all you readers for making yesterday my most read blog day ever. 348 page loads! 125 unique visitors! 75 returning visitors! This is proof that I should do stupid stuff more often. Stay tuned!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

This photo provides a striking resemblance to Veronica Mars

Lady Bills said...

i couldn't be more in love with you than i am in this moment.

you rock. more of you please!!!

Rachel said...

Nat! I can't think of anything more cool than you.

Rachel Eve said...

well tyra doesn't know what she's missing. you are definitely model material.

Unknown said...

I got some sweet material for that guest blog you mentioned last weekend at my granny's ranch. But, something came up and it might be a little while before i am capable of blogging it. Just thought i'd see if i couldn't get you a little worked up beforehand.

ju said...

nat. what is wrong with you? no new blog in 3 days? i'm worried...

kendall said...

Are you sure you're not sick...or dead?

Alaina said...

You know you're addicted when you check a blog like six times a day.

And every time I check I answer that question "Are you getting sick of..." and I finish in my head, YES! THIS blog at least!!!

Definitely, maybe, probaby related posts:

If NatA! posted a photo with this blog, here it is!