Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Still in the Running - Part III

I finally, finally made it inside. Words cannot
tell you how miserable it was outside. 28 degrees and this crazy nasty wind tunnel. I'm wearing shorts, a cotton blazer and fish nets! I wanted to die. No way in heck I was blogging.

I am the 16th girl in the casting. Let's hope it's lucky, seeing as I waited until I was 16 to date. My paperwork is filled out and turned in. No idea what comes next--maybe a one on one interview, maybe a 50 girl line up. No idea. But someone's dreams are about to come true!!!

I've heard some hilarious quotes in the last 5 hours. Will wait til I have a full keyboard because this blogging by bberry is drivin me nuts!

The time is drawing close when I'll either still be in the running to becoming America's Next Top Model or have to go back to my smart, mature life.

4 comments:

ju said...

oh, would that i had the job where i got to tell people that "you're just not what we're looking for." i think i'd add in something like, "you've gone way too far in school to be here" or "you realize if you had made it that we'd own your soul", you know, just as a way to make people feel better about not being set up to become america's next top crack addict...

kendall said...

aaaaaaaaahh! Please become america's next crack addict...I want someone famous in my family.

Rachel Eve said...

ahh sounds like there were lots of crazy girls there! what a fun story!

if anyone in our family is destined to become famous, i think its you.

Anonymous said...

I'm sure V. Mars is your inspiration to do the shorts and fishnet thing.
Kinobde

Definitely, maybe, probaby related posts:

If NatA! posted a photo with this blog, here it is!