Thursday, April 05, 2007

Gender Roles

Great quote I found. Can you guess the author? (answer in the comments section)


"The most important job for a man is to find the right woman. It's the best we can do. I thank my father for choosing my mother. She's wonderful in so many ways. And she chose well, too. I've noticed in life that the mother, first, has a primary job -- and as a father, your job is to pick a caring, smart, mindful woman."


a) Gordon B. Hinckley
b) John F. Kennedy
c) Jake Gyllenhaal

2 comments:

NatAttack said...

c) Jake Gyllenhaal as quoted in the February issue of GQ

Wild huh!?

Rachel said...

Do I really need another reason to be in love with Jake Gyllenhaal? Gosh, I just want to squeeze that...cheek.

Definitely, maybe, probaby related posts:

If NatA! posted a photo with this blog, here it is!