Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Sleep it Out

I don't know if I'm up early again this morning of if I just took the world's longest nap.

I marched myself straight to bed after work and am just waking up.

4:30 am and I'm watching American Idol. Jennifer Lopez is helping the contestants. ahhhh! I love J. Lo as a person, she's just so cute!

Okay, my Diet Coke is in the fridge ready for me to wake up and drink it in the morning. I'd have put it in the freezer but SOMEONE (cough:cough) taped the freezer shut because there are JUST too many frozen goods in there and the door wouldn't close and the frozen goods were starting to melt!

Argh, Ryan just announced Haley and Phil after the break and I actually thought, "oh great, the worthless middle portion." Haley is more responsible for that comment. Argh, what a MESS her song was! And can she PUH-LEEZE put some pants on?

OK, this could turn into an American Idol recap if I let it. I should focus on getting tired again. But again, how CUTE is J Lo? She totally gets into all the contestants.

Really fast, Phil is awesome tonight! I have to retract my earlier comment. BUT to all the AI singers--the genre is Latin music: there are more Latin singers than Gloria Estefan and Santana. Use them.

I'm tired. I guess I'll go to bed for the night. See ya'll in the morning!

3 comments:

kendall said...

Oh Juanes, I would definitely sing his music.

ju said...

did anyone else notice that the freezer fairy used the word "dethawing"...um...i'm failing to see the problem...

NatAttack said...

Natalie: I'm going to be an idiot
and ask what your comment meant because i'm too stupid to get it

Julie: why?
"dethawing"

Natalie: not a word?

Julie: meaning, the opposite of thawing


Natalie: so i used the wrong one? i'm an idiot.

Julie: wouldn't the opposite of thawing be freezing?
who put the tape up?

Natalie: i did
i'm a moron
i told you that

Julie: the word is defrosting

Natalie: a-ha
must have been my fit of rage that clouded my judgment

Julie: ha ha
sorry
I didn't mean to point it out
I thought it was someone else in your apartment

Natalie: no worries. i'll claim it
i should go comment now

Definitely, maybe, probaby related posts:

If NatA! posted a photo with this blog, here it is!