Tuesday, April 10, 2007

STILL Not in the Running

Remember how I had my dreams crushed today?

These girls did too. LOOK at this line!

I guess I'll go back to my semi-adult, independent, educated accomplished-ish life. And be happy with it.

Wonder if these girls will do the same? Argh. This was at 11 AM, an hour after the call opened (and this doesn't include the 200 inside already). Maybe going at 5AM wasn't such a terrible plan.

All in the name of experience.

I'm glad experience is over now though; I'm going home to put on sloppy clothes, get into bed, and sleep. Any guesses on how late I'll make it tonight?

4 comments:

Mallory Jan said...

oh my goodness nat that is insane! I am glad that you are always looking for a good story. This definately made my tuesday a little better. would have been even better if you made it.

Linda said...

This is just proof that I have to read your blog on a daily basis! I can't believe you went with out me!! This is my dream!

Rachel said...

So sorry I didn't get there, I made a good effort. Next time girl, you're in. America needs you.

Anonymous said...

You dont know me but i was there...i remember seeing you.

So clearly, you DID stand out!

Definitely, maybe, probaby related posts:

If NatA! posted a photo with this blog, here it is!