Thursday, April 26, 2007

Año uno

Because what's more appropriate for your 1st Blogaverrsary than a candle in soup? Like my blog, it's the perfect marrying of two completely unrelated ideas. My first blog! A year later and I find my old-self to be pretty spot-on with the direction my blog was about to take. I'm a seer!

My first comment posted by a machine (or someone with terrible grammar): Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.

308 blogs/ 365 days = .84 blogs/day
19,867 page loads /365 days = 54 page loads/day

And there's still more randomness to come! Let the fun continue...!

4 comments:

Lady Bills said...

CONGRATS NAT!

one year old... what a big girl you've turned out to be!

i am only too too glad that i know you and your blog... you have lifted me up from the depths and made me laugh til i peed a little.

you are loved... here's to another great year of bloggy goodness!

Alaina said...

Happy Blogavversary! We share a holiday in common!

Rachel Eve said...

OH yay! Happy birthday blog. I love your blog!

Unknown said...

I think you should find a way to factor out all the page loads from desolate posting seasons. There was one week in there that you weren't ever posting and i wasn't busy at the time. That meant that i was loading your page like 5-6 times a day waiting around for something i could make a sarcastic/witty comment about. Or i guess we could say it all comes out even in the end, b/c there have been other times when i haven't been so faithful. Really, i have no idea why i wrote this first paragraph.

Did i mention how glad i am you've upgraded from skittles to hot tamales? That's like going from the glory of the stars to the glory of the moon.

Definitely, maybe, probaby related posts:

If NatA! posted a photo with this blog, here it is!