Tuesday, April 10, 2007

You Are Still in the Running

I'm up early this morning. Such is the life of a would-be hopeful. I'm talking about America's Next Top Model and the open casting being held downtown. Some of you know I auditioned for Jeopardy last year; this is the opposite book end for my reality TV auditioning experience. Like Jeopardy, do I think I'll make the cut? Absolutley not, but I like a good story.

So here I sit; 5:35 am in the lounge of the Millenium Hotel in downtown Boston. I can't tell how many others are here as the bevy of beauties are sprawled on couches sleeping with blankets, mouths gaping, some snoring. If only Tyra could see them now. When I called the hotel at 2:50am, they were here. They are the stalwarts who wish to guarantee themselves an audience with the casting director. I just realized I'm probably the only one here not taking this 1000 percent serious.

I just futiley tried to find a bathroom. I'm hopped up on Diet Coke and need one in the worst way. I'll have to politely ask a hotel worker and hope for the best.

I'm only going to say this once, I promise. It's your duty to remember this systement: I'm not here because I think i'm hot and I should be a model. I'm here to give you something to read on this ordinary, ordinary Tuesday. I'll be blogging commentary throughout the morning. So buckle up; it's about to get fierce!

1 comment:

Alaina said...

It was that photo shoot with Raquel that made you want to say "Rarr" to a camera for real, wasn't it!?

Definitely, maybe, probaby related posts:

If NatA! posted a photo with this blog, here it is!