Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Still in the Running - Part II

I found a bathroom, used it, and then we got kicked outside. It's FREEZING!

I made friends in line though. This is Shamille's third time auditioning. If it's not this time then God has another plan for her. Short black hair with pink streaks, a puffy camo jacket and orange earrings. Attending school for fashion and modeling on the side(!?) she is the voice of experience.

Shayna is a freshman at BC with beautiful skin. She's from Rhode Island, barely 5'7" (the minimum height requirement) and a chatter box. She used to do pageants. Her mom adopted 5 kids. She took her winter costs home last weekend. She has 3 tattoos and can't live in the dorms another year. She used to work at an ice cream store. She's wearing flip flops and her toes are freezing. She had to buy new jeans because she ripped all her others. And on and on and on.

The girl behind them drove up from New Jersey. Don't know her name. Will if she gets famous. She didn't have photos in a bathing suit so she took hers at the beach in Atlantic City yesterday in 40 weather. They're not very good she says. Her dad is with her. She unknown on both. Oh wait, I guess he might could be the boyfriend.

I'm about 20th back in line. Please bless I get in soon. My hands are ice blocks.

Oh these girls can chatter. Must put my hands away. More to come...

4 comments:

ju said...

i love you for doing this nat! i have your blog open and i've refreshed every 3.5 minutes since i woke up. more- please, more!

Carly said...

Nat!! Yay! Horray for you. Wish you'd told me, I would have joined you. I want lots of updates! Hope you're not an ice block, but glad to hear you found the restroom, I know what those Diet Coke's can do to you...

Carly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

So, if i hadn't managed to find a hottie of my own that i can't manage to stop thinking about, i would be asking you why in blazes you didn't think to hook a brother up? Now THAT would make for some good blogging...."Not only did i try out for some modeling thing that must be on tv or something, but i hooked my friend up with this hot model and now they're getting married.....and she's even eternally minded!"

Definitely, maybe, probaby related posts:

If NatA! posted a photo with this blog, here it is!