Monday, April 16, 2007

Rest Assured

Dear Family and Friends,

I am not dead.
I am not sick.
I have not been washed away by nor'easter wind, water, or floods.

I recognize I haven't blogged in five days and so you've become a little concerned. With good reason I suppose, I am kind of a slave to the blog.

I suffer from a case of food coma induced by Krista's visit from out of town. I can't remember anything we did besides eat in the last four days. I'll come out of this stupor very soon and get back to posting about the randomest of crap you've come to enjoy (tolerate).

Until then, consider sifting the archives for something you haven't read. This is my 299th blog; surely you haven't read all of them.

XOXO,
NatA!

4 comments:

kendall said...

thank you for being alive.

Rachel said...

thank you for making those amazing treats on Sunday...I just woke up out of my sugar induced coma...it's 1:10am Tuesday morn, sooo worth it.

Anonymous said...

uhhhh....heck yes i've read them all. This is like my 299th comment i think.

Anonymous said...

you are so like a drug...gotta have it now...........

Definitely, maybe, probaby related posts:

If NatA! posted a photo with this blog, here it is!