Friday, April 06, 2007

Nothing Witty to Say

Nine, nine, nine... is tiring.

I survived the 100 minutes on the treadmill by watching Blood Diamond--which is quite perhaps the most graphic, bloodiest movie I've ever seen. It definitely raises awareness of the plight of so many African nations in civil war. It also convinces me that Krista and Nici should not be spending four months over there this summer. Yikes.

I don't need much reason to eat at Not Your Average Joe's, but I had a good one tonight as Julie, Marie, Kylee and I had one last girls' dinner before Marie up and gets married. Here's one of us (thanks to Ky for taking the photos!):

Oh yeah. I cut my hair last week. The jury's still out.

8 comments:

MishMyBelle said...

Nat you look really pretty in this picture!

stephanielynn said...

Nat, your hair must have been super freaking long if you cut 8 inches off and still have that much left! My vote is in--I think it looks great!

stephanielynn said...

One more thing...so you did or did not like Blood Diamond? Bloody? Yes. But I really liked it.

Mallory Jan said...

I can't wait until you take us to not your average joes. One more thing to look foward to.

maWeesa said...

i can't believe you cut 8 inches! it looks hot honey... don't have such amazing hair, ok? i'm jealous...

Lady Bills said...

dude i even saw you on saturday and i didn't notice... either i am so self-involved or you had super long hair!

you are just beautiful- especially with those SUPER RED HOTT LIPS!

Mallory Jan said...

so where is your new easter blog?

Unknown said...

More violent than say...Braveheart? Kill Bill? Sin City? 300?

Definitely, maybe, probaby related posts:

If NatA! posted a photo with this blog, here it is!