Friday, April 06, 2007

Pop, Pop, Pop Music

I bet you wish you were attending this concert.

Dashboard Confessional, Daughtry, Fergie, Rihanna, Hil Duff, Katherine McPhee, Omarion, JoJo, Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, Gym Class Heroes, Robin Thicke, and Lily Allen.

Top-40's plethora o' fun. All for a one stop shop price. Jamar and I may be the oldest people in attendance, but you'd better believe we'll be having a majority 'o pre-teen fun.

If you're in the area, or interested in some fun in an open air, open lawn-sitting venue, come join us May 19th.

If you're going to sassily comment on your disdain for pop, R&B, or Top-40's music, please consider attending the Soul2Soul II, Tim McGraw & Faith Hill concert with me in July. IF you're going to sassily comment on that, love me for no other reason than the fact I make an amazing cheeseball.

2 comments:

kendall said...

Yes, I do wish I was attending that concert with you.

Alaina said...

Boo! Blogger ate my comment! Now this blog has been a week without my comment about how KISS is the 80's tight-leather-pant-wearing band that started the gothic craze - good thing it's not THAT Kiss concert.

Definitely, maybe, probaby related posts:

If NatA! posted a photo with this blog, here it is!