Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Let Freedom Ring

Justice at last. Sanjacrappy has finally been ousted from American Idol. Hallelujah, hallelujah, hallelujah! Maybe the remaining six will sing that in next week's Ford commercial. Now the sprint to the finish feels like the real deal.

Looks like I wasn't the only one who finally picked up the phone and secretly voted for my guilty-pleasure enjoyment Phil. Homeboy can sing!

I've been on the Jordin train since week #1. My bet is her in the final for sure. YouTube her "Broken Wing" performance from last night if you have any doubt.

And Martina McBride performed tonight. Sigh. I love love love me some MM. How gorgeous is her voice? There are very few women in the musical world who can hold a note like she can. (Besides Faith of course... which I'm proud to say I now have tickets to her and Tim's show!!! I'm giddy inside just thinking about it.)
Sorry for the Idol recap, I'm just so excited that justice has finally been served!

3 comments:

stephanielynn said...

AMEN!! Hallelujah is right! I love Lakisha and would have been pissed if he stayed over her (even though she wasn't great this week).

Every time I think of your secret Idol crush, Phil, I laugh a little.

Whits said...

ZOMG. I still can't believe Blake was in the bottom 3. I almost had a heart attack and fell off the couch. And I had no one to share my panic with. *sigh*

Alaina said...

Oh, I'll tell Kurt he finally got ousted. The few times we've seen Idol Kurt can't get over his singing. Especially the creepy looking-in-the-camera-at-the-end-of-his-love-song stare. ***SHUDDER***

Definitely, maybe, probaby related posts:

If NatA! posted a photo with this blog, here it is!