Monday, May 21, 2007

List Me This - NatA! Edition

As seen before, I've decided to make a list. And what better to comment on then what I know the most about--me. Snore bore, I know.

(If you left me this rude anonymous comment, please skip reading this post as I will only aggravate you further.)

Things anyone who knows me well knows:
1. Skittles and Diet Cherry Coke
2. I can outdrink an entire table in one restaurant sitting.
3. When I have to go, I have to go. (This should be no surprise given #2)

Stories I tell the same every time
1. When I was three and the ducks tried to peck my eyes out
2. When I almost died in a white squall the summer I was a camp counselor in Maine
3. When I saw a rat above my head at the entrance to Nutty Putty Caves and Nate the baby wouldn’t come down

Hidden talents
1. Knee driving
2. Tetris playing
3. Piano plunking

Did You Know?
1. I played in a swing band for three years in High School with my best friends—we were quite a hit at the retirement center dances and surprisingly made quite a bit of money.
2. I volunteered for the 2002 Winter Olympics in Salt Lake and drove around a brand new 15-passenger van. Less than 10 minutes after picking up the van I scraped the luggage racks and entire top of the van trying to enter my G-parents downtown condo’s garage. Took a few chunks from the garage door as well; they’re still missing.
3. I cracked both my skull and chin open by falling down and jumping off a diving board into cool-decking respectively.

Guilty Pleasures I’ll NEVER grow tired of
1. Real World/Road Rules Challenges
2. High School Musical
3. Pop Music

Greatest rational fears because they’re recurring problems
1. Overflowing toilets (especially at the D-Mark)
2. Foot in mouth syndrome
3. Breaking iPods

Very strange things I do that have absolutley no purpose or reason
1. After filling up my cup with ice, I always dump out the top few pieces. Without fail.
2. Tap my fingers on the 1990's model home-ish painting hanging in the hall on the way to the bathroom at work.
3. Choose to watch (of all things) Regis and Kelly while I'm getting ready for work.

Things I taught myself to do
1. Wiggle my ears
2. French braid
3. Homemade mint brownies

Secrets I uncovered but gladly share
1. Veronica Mars
2. The Junk Store (NPS in SLC)
3. Candice, the Supercuts Celebrity

I’m the worst
1. Self photographer
2. Quiet singer
3. Flirter

What I like to do most for other people
1. Shop
2. Cook
3. Hair

I can:
1. Do anything on the internet
2. Talk about any current movie or TV show
3. Only bake six things
4. Keep listing boring stuff about myself forever and ever….

8 comments:

Rachel Eve said...

Hey! I always dump out my top pieces of ice too! But I never really realized before how weird that is.

GOOD BLOG

And I don't think you're self involved at all...that mean anonymous comment makes me really mad.

I love you nat!

Mooney said...

Isn't going on about ones' self the entire POINT of a blog? Geez Nat! You talk about yourself SOOOO much on here!

Sarah said...

Wow, that was a rude comment!

You did my hair once. :)

I don't think you're self involved either... and seriously, it's a BLOG!

Lady Bills said...

i LOVE all these things about you and so much more!

by the way... SNARKY comments are only allowed when you are man enough to put a name to them!
fess up weenie!!!

stephanielynn said...

Nat, "Anonymous" should pay special attention to:

I can:
1. Do anything on the internet

He'd better believe you can (and did)!

maWeesa said...

Nat,

these are my favorite types of posts... please talk more and more about yourself...i love it...thanks..

Alaina said...

1) I have never heard the Maine story

b) What about locking your keys in your car as a rational fear?

Mallory Jan said...

I wonder if it was somebody you know that wrote that comment or just some creeper that reads other peoples' blogs. I'm guessing someone you know who is secretly jealous.

Definitely, maybe, probaby related posts:

If NatA! posted a photo with this blog, here it is!