Monday, May 14, 2007

Comic Book Red

This should have been me this weekend ---->

Congratulations to all the Sweet Feet runners who finished the half-marathon! (Special thanks to Lauren for the photo I swiped from her site.) I wore my shirt last night in celebration of your achievements. Maybe next year I'll join you.

My other option for the weekend was camping Friday night (same location, the gorgeous Lake Winnipesaukee) with a really super group of people. I also had to pass on that; to stay home and rest--and give my immune system a chance to recover. (Best well wish I received via email came from my sister Kendall - "FEEL BETTER NATALIE'S IMMUNE SYSTEM!!!!!!!")

Long story short; I didn't get to do either of the things I really wanted to this weekend. Instead, I'll explain in photos what I did instead:



Enter the fabulous and talented color-mixer extraordinaire Rachel into my life:



Emerge as Nat 2.0
Yes, it was a conscious decision. Yes, it is fun. Yes, I modeled it after Mary Jane Watson in Spidey. I'm enjoying it. It seems that others are enjoying it too--I've received many a compliment on it.

And other then the hair, I surprisingly had a really excellent weekend. A really good one.

And thanks for all the well-wishers, I am feeling much better. I appreciate your love and concern. Come visit me and we'll play.

13 comments:

MishMyBelle said...

Nat, lovin' the new you! Wow, that's quite the change. You can totally pull off MJ!

maWeesa said...

WOW! that's quite a change... i'm loving it! i think i need a change... maybe i should hire you to help me change myself!

Lady Bills said...

darling i am so in LOVE with your hair i can't stand it!!! you rock red, hotter than any mary jane out there!!!

Colleen said...

NETTIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

You are SO gorgeous in RED, I can't even take it!!!!

And with that fabulous new tube of lipstick?!?!

HURT ME!

Rachel said...

I'm in love with you Nat, and your new hair! Enter bravest, coolest girl I know, Nat.

Alaina said...

You look MUCH better than boring old M.J. She is so BLAH.

NatAttack said...

WHOA! Yall are super nice. I hope these are real compliments and not veiled "Uggghs."

I did get a few, "Wow, that's fun" comments yesterday. Love it. Love YOU ALL! (Whoa, talk about the who's who of girls I adore.)

Mallory Jan said...

You look like a beautiful mermaid! So jealous that you are so lovely! It looks really good with your eyes.

Anonymous said...

hmmmm, I don't DISLIKE it...I've just always loved your natural hair color...sorry!

kinobud (once a mother always a mother)

Rachel Eve said...

I love it! You look fabulous! I'm so impressed...you pull it off very well.

Anonymous said...

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,272352,00.html

Just wondering if you'd read this....

Anonymous said...

You are incredibly beautiful. Love the new color and the radiant smile accompanying it.

stephanielynn said...

Aloha! Loving the red from Hawaii! You look beautiful!

Definitely, maybe, probaby related posts:

If NatA! posted a photo with this blog, here it is!