Monday, May 21, 2007

Stayin' Alive Again

I love theme events. I'm actually a little obsessed with them. In my opinion, it's "go big or go home." When I commit to going and dressing up, I love to do it right.

Last Friday night was a regional 60's and 70's dance. Some of you may remember the last time I did disco--back when I was a blonde. This time we did it up red-style.
I was ecstatic for several reasons at the dance. A) Nearly all my besties were there (or on a hot date that earned an excused absence) and B) Nearly all my besties dressed up.


The three who kept the dancing (a little too?) wild. I love love love dancing with people who don't care what the people around them think. I can't really think about how it could have been more perfect.

Oh wait. I thought of one. Boston has reverted itself to 45 degrees and pouring down rain. My Farrah-flipped bangs didn't survive the weather.

Maybe next year.

6 comments:

Rachel said...

hot! I missed tight pants and flipped bangs???!! Dude, next 70's dance at my house...when I have a house to party in that is.

Anonymous said...

You guys are darling. The red hair is HOTHOTHOT.

Colleen said...

How in the H could there be a "TOO WILD"???

NOT FREAKING POSSIBLE!!!!!

BEE GEES 4 LYFEEEEEEEEe

MishMyBelle said...

Nat you are looking pretty hot in that outfit. Fun times. I am with you, "go big, or go home!"

Rachel Eve said...

Looks like so much fun!

Alaina said...

Awwww, I want to see a full body shot! I've never seen that grrroooovy outfit!

Definitely, maybe, probaby related posts:

If NatA! posted a photo with this blog, here it is!