Wednesday, May 09, 2007

and on the seventh day...

You know you're loved when friends bring you a cherry-coke Slurpee and two bags of Skittles. And Skittles and Julie don't ever mix.

Thanks for the food, comfort and companionship ladies! Would that we were hanging out in the middle of the day for something more fun! And thanks for putting up with me in my unshowered, pajama wearing, post-itching state. It was the highlight of my day.

Update for everyone else: last night I got hives. HIVES! The strange symptoms continue... The boils of Job come next!

4 comments:

Rachel said...

I guess you have some major blessings coming...I hear Job was "perfect and upright, and one that feared God, and eschewed evil." Eschewed means to avoid evil-I looked it up. Good girl, bring it on, and you'll be sitting pretty in Heaven. And no, you're not dieing, and you don't have only two years left to live.

stephanielynn said...

In the words of Ferris to Cameron, "You're not dieing. Now get out of bed and come pick me up."

Ok, Ok...so you can't come pick me up and you probably shouldn't get out of bed. But you're not dieing:)

Mallory Jan said...

Slurpee's make everything better. I really hope you get better soon!

Colleen said...

Are you going for the Mary Jane look? Please!

Definitely, maybe, probaby related posts:

If NatA! posted a photo with this blog, here it is!