Monday, May 21, 2007

Must Be A Monday

I'm wearing my shirt backward and I just realized it.

To my credit, it's a short-sleeved cotton turtleneck so it's literally the same both ways.
Not to my credit, it's a maternity shirt.

To my credit, this maternity shirt is super cute and is fashioned the same as non-maternity shirts.
Not to my credit, it's shapeless enough that I can wear it nearly all day and not even notice it's on backward.

To my credit, the shirt was on the clearance rack at Target for $4.50. A steal of a deal.
Not to my credit, it's a maternity shirt.

7 comments:

Sarah said...

I want to see it!

Maybe even on backwards. :)

kendall said...

I do not blame you in the least.

stephanielynn said...

This post basically sums up why I love you. Too funny!

Rachel said...

milf

Alaina said...

Dontcha just LOVE new fashion... I do. Someday when you're pregnant you can keep it hidden until at least 07.5 months.

Lindsay Jane said...

I love it....this made me laugh so hard. You and Steph and a thing for the prego clothes. Good on ya.

Anonymous said...

I want to see!

Kinobud

Definitely, maybe, probaby related posts:

If NatA! posted a photo with this blog, here it is!